SEO & Technical Manager
We are looking for an SEO & Technical manager who has a great understanding of search engine optimisation and the wider technical ecosystem. A strong desire to learn and improve their knowledge. You will need to be analytical and solution-oriented with unparalleled levels of attention to detail, organisation and communication. The ideal candidate will take charge of multiple projects from start to finish and be extremely reliable.
This is a unique role that will encompass technical SEO, website optimisation and analytics.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and a copy of your CV.
Closing date: 15th July 2020
The SEO & Technical manager will work closely with both the Digital and Client Services teams and will be responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects.
- Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies
- Work towards organic search optimisation and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimisation
- Collaborate with web developers and marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Tech & Analytics
- Plan, develop and implement analytics tracking
- Audit & troubleshoot analytics setups
- Audit & troubleshoot websites (good understanding of modern website technologies is required)
Head of Digital
- Ability to manage the display activity for the agency’s client base that is not only focused to the UK, but also has a large pan European footprint.
- Work closely with media partners to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and ensuring that our campaigns are innovative and effective.
- Manage media buys through DSPs and optimise delivery to our client’s campaign objectives.
- Work with Campaign Manager & DV36O and other platforms
- Ensure campaign performance, not only through optimisation, but also through the extensive use of dynamic creative
- Maintain a high standard of quality for reporting and campaign delivery, with experience of working with ad servers
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- For any mobile-specific campaigns, exposure to app promotion and CPI paid social would be beneficial
- Direct line management of junior members of the Department to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
To work with the Head of Digital and Account Managers across a range of tasks to increase the scale, capabilities and quality of The Media People offering. Your role will be to create and grow the SEO & Technical department.
What we want to see from candidates
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical SEO, agency or client side, with a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- In-depth knowledge of research principles and methods and experience in analysing data
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal English
- Outstanding numeracy and analytical capabilities
- An inquisitive and self-learning mentality
- An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- You will be a strategic, creative, pragmatic thinker and problem solver.
- You will have unparalleled levels of attention to detail with a focus on risk.
- You will welcome the concept of change and working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be extremely organised and have exceptional communication skills
- You will be an ambitious, articulate, proactive, fast-learning team player with a ‘can do’ attitude!
- You will need experience of working across multiple client projects simultaneously, taking control and driving the project forward
- You will need to have experience in prioritising tasks and can identify and action the most efficient solutions.